When you make a booking with us you agree to the below terms and conditions:
1. Given the current Government guidelines, we require all guests to stay home and not enter the venue if they exhibit any symptoms of Covid-19.
2. Please note, we will not accept additional people joining your group. If more people attend on the day than you have booked for, we reserve the right to only allow the group size confirmed in your booking to enter the venue
3. During these strange times we request that you come down to the venue no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your booking time
4. We will hold your booking slot for 15 minutes. The management reserves the right to release a confirmed reservation and rebook the table if the party is more than 15 minutes late. Please call or email ahead if you’re running late and we’ll see what we can do. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to extend your booking time in accordance to your arrival time
4. If you wish to cancel your booking, please notify us as soon as possible. Any cancellation within 48 hours of your booking will not receive a refund. Cancellations during the Christmas period (18th Nov – 1st Jan) extend to 14 days required notice. Please note that bookings larger than 10 people, zone hires and private hires will be required to pay at least 72 hours prior to their booking and cancelation policy will change to a minimum of 72 hours notice, or no refund will be issued
5. A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your booking. Please email us if you’d like this refunded or removed from your booking.
6. Platform is strictly an 18+ venue after 4pm. We reserve the right to turn away guests without valid identification
7. Platform does not accept external food or cakes to be brought into the venue.
8. Following Government guidelines we require your group to be made up of no more than 2 households. If however you have followed Government guidelines and created a social bubble between house holds and have respected the “social bubble” procedures we are happy to allow this.
9. Platform reserves the right to cancel bookings and or refuse service, at anytime, if customers do not adhere to the terms and conditions as set out above. We expect you and your group to behave responsibly and respect our team. We operate a 0% tolerance for intolerance policy.
How come I didn't know about this before! So let me get this right I can have a gin and play old school street fighter... wow....! We need one if these in our area.
Booked the unlimited brunch for my husband, great place with fantastic service. My husband is already planning another trip with his brother and friends!
Really fun experience. The staff went above and beyond to make sure were comfortable with controls and games. Would definitely comeback!
Everyone at Platform were exceptional, the gaming was so much fun and loads to choose from, it didn't matter if you were a beginner or a pro. The pizzas were so good and the service couldn't be faulted.
Amazing Venue, Great staff and all round brilliant experience