TERMS & CONDITIONS
When you make a booking with us you agree to the below terms and conditions, please note the below before your visit:
- Please note, we will not accept additional people joining your group. If more people attend on the day than you have booked for, we reserve the right to only allow the group size confirmed in your booking to enter the venue.
- We ask that you arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your booking time.
- We will hold your booking slot for 15 minutes. The management reserves the right to release a confirmed reservation and rebook the table if the party is more than 15 minutes late.
- Please call ahead if you’re running late and we’ll see what we can do.
- Unfortunately, it will not be possible to extend your booking time in accordance to your arrival time.
- If you wish to cancel your booking, please notify us as soon as possible. Any cancellation made within 24 hours of booked date and time will not receive a refund and/or will be charged £10pp.
- Cancellations during the Christmas period (14th Nov – 1st Jan) extend to 7 days required notice for a free cancellation. Cancellations made after this time will incur a £10pp charge.
- In the event of a no-show, £10 per person charge will be applied to the card held on the booking.
- Please note that bookings larger than 6 people, zone hires and private hires will be required to settle any balance in full at least 72 hours prior to the booked date and time of experience. For any cancellations made within this 72 hour period a refund cannot be guarnateed.
- Our venue opening hours are
- Mon – Tue: 12 – 22:30
- Wed – Thu: 12 – 23:30
- Fridays: 12 – 00:00
- Saturdays: 11 – 00:00
- Sundays: 11 – 22:00
- Peak Times Are Weekdays From 5pm And All Through The Weekend.
- Our kitchen close times are
- Sunday – Tuesday 21:00
- Wednesday – Saturday 22:00
- Last orders 30 mins before closing
- If you have any allergies or dietary requirements, please let us know when ordering
- A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your booking. Please contact us if you’d like this refunded or removed from your booking.
- Have you read our policy on mini-platformers?
- Under 18s are allowed in the venue before 5pm everyday except Saturdays when we are 18+ only.
- Platform does not accept external food (this includes Birthday cakes) to be brought into the venue – please contact us about special occasions.
- For prepaid tickets, final guest numbers are due 1 week before the booking.
- If your number of guests reduce on the day we have the right to not issue a rebate.
- For group booking cancellations we offer refunds up to 7 days before your booking. After that our tickets are non-refundable.
- If we need to cancel your booking for any reason we will provide you with 7 days notice and a full refund.
- For Venue Hires all booking T&C’s will be in your contract.
- Platform reserves the right to cancel bookings and or refuse service, at any time, if customers do not adhere to the terms and conditions as set out above.
- We operate a ZERO tolerance for intolerance policy.
- No type of abuse will be tolerated towards customers, staff or our equipment.
- Platform reserves the right to refuse service at any time, so please drink responsibly.
- We expect you and your group to behave responsibly and respect our team
Any questions please get in touch with us via the contact below
[email protected] | 020 7374 4701